Promoting students' motivation
- We award students who hand in homework on time.
- Our Discipline Committee and Guidance Committee have worked together to organize a scheme to encourage students to hand in homework on time.
- We design homework that focuses on developing students’ critical thinking and self-learning skills.
- Subjects like Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics have conducted supplementary classes to meet the different needs of students.
- A wide range of holistic and all-rounded programmes has been provided to students.
- The Makopanian Award Scheme aims to motivate students to perform better in these four various areas: 'English learning', 'internal & external academic activities', 'learning attitude' and 'reading'.